Pros : High protein diet
- High protein meals leave you feeling full longer
- Eating less carbs helps control the insuline response
- This diet meal plan advocates avoiding highly sugared foods
- A high protein diet helps the body to build more muscle, that raising your metabolic rate and burning more calories
>> More on the high protein diet & snacking
Publications : High protein diet
A diet plan review of the High Protein diet suggests that while it is low carbohydrate, it is by no means no-carbohydrate. This helpful book includes hundreds of recipes to help you; Control your appetite; Eliminate craving; Eat delicious foods you never thought you could; Increase your sense of well-being.
>>More on the protein diet & associated products
Example recipes : High protein dietFRUIT SMOOTHIE
Makes a great breakfast or snack. Put all ingredients in a blender and whisk together.
- 125g of plain yoghurt
- 100-200ml of water, depending on how thick you want it
- 100g of frozen berries
- 1 x medium sized banana (118g)
- 1 x scoop of why powder
>> More on high protein diet & high protein food
Verdict : High protein diet
The High Protein diet is a safe and proven way to lose weight. Not to be confused with the dubious 'no carbs' diets, this is a method that will help you lose weight gradually, while developing an eating plan that you can stick with in the long run.