Pros : Food combining diet
- This diet meal plan makes you think about what you eat
- Can help the body extract more nutritional value from the food we eat
- Swifter digestion can mean that food is less likely to leave toxic effluents in the body
- It can offer relief to those suffering from indigestion and/or heartburn
>> More on the food combining diet & weight loss plans
Publications : Food combining diet
A diet plan review that explains the principles of food combining - the idea that certain foods are best digested together, while others are best eaten separately.
The book looks at issues such as food combining for weight loss, food allergies, as well as providing handy food combining recipes and menu plans.
>> More on the Food combining diet & slimming products
Example recipes : Food combining diet
All Vegetable Chili
- 2 ~ 15 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced or sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/2 cup pureed red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon carob or cocoa powder
- dash of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons of cumin and coriander
>> More on Food combining recipes
Verdict : Food combining diet
Although this diet meal plan has been around for many years, there is no scientific evidence that it works. Picking and choosing between certain foods can lead to shortages of vital nutrients that the body requires.
In addition, reducing the amount of protein you eat is likely to result in muscle loss, and flies in the face of current research that suggests that increasing the protein that you eat will result in increased weight loss.