Pros : Fit for life diet
- Makes you think about what you eat and when - no Big Macs for breakfast!
- The emphasis is on fresh foods, grains, beans, vegetables etc
- Detailed meal plans, menus and recipes are included, plus shopping tips
- Allows you to eat unlimited portions of the foods you like
>> More on the Fit for Life diet program
Publications : Fit for Life diet
Fit for Life claims to put an end to yo-yo dieting. It offers the promise of new levels of overall good health and wellbeing.
- The three vital principles to bring permanent weight loss and high energy
- The secrets of timing and food combining that work with your natural body cycles.
- A complete four-week meal plan, menus, delicious recipes and essential shopping tips.
>> More on the Fit for Life book and more.
Example recipes : fit diet
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup All-purpose unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup Corn meal
- 1 tbsp Sweetener (honey or organic raw sugar recommended)
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup Cold water
- 1 1/4 cup Soy milk
>> More on Fit for Life recipes
Verdict : fit diet
Although based around a selection of healthy foods, a diet plan review reveals that the principals on which it is based are unsupported by scientific data.
If you choose to follow this diet, check your food intake carefully as the plan can create deficiencies in certain key vitamins.