Pros : Grapefruit diet
- Grapefruit is an excellent fruit, packed with vitamins
- Eating grapefruit appears to reduce insulin levels
- Regular consumption of grapefruit can also lower cholesterol levels
>> More on the Grapefruit diet & more diet tips
Publications : Grapefruit diet
Written by Daryl L. Thompson and Joseph Ahrens, this diet plan review explains how eating grapefruit regularly can lower your cholesterol, help you to lose weight and help you to achieve optimal health.
>> More on the Grapefruit diet & weight loss diets
Example recipes : Grapefruit diet
There are no specific recipes - here is an example of a 3 week grapefruit diet meal plan that contains about 800 calories per day:
- Breakfast: half a grapefruit and a cup of black coffee
- Lunch: half a grapefruit along with an egg, cucumber, a bread slice and plain tea or coffee
- Dinner: two eggs, half a head of lettuce, a tomato, grapefruit and tea or coffee
>> More on Grapefruit diet & slimming products
Verdict : Grapefruit diet
An ultra low calorie diet meal plan such as this can have serious health implications, and is not a recommended way to lose weight.
However, as Dr. Fujioka's research suggest, regularly eating grapefruit as part of a healthy diet can help you to lose weight.