Pros : Body for Life diet
- No limits on how much you eat
- Based around healthy food choices
- Nutritionally balanced diet meal plans
- Includes regular exercise
- Not a quick fix, but you'll see results in as little as 12 weeks
- One day per week when you can relax and eat what you want
>> More on Body for Life diet & the Body for Life challenge
Publications : Body for Life diet
The Body for Life Programme shows you how you can feed your muscles and starve your fat in order to lose weight while simultaneously increasing your strength.
This is a comprehensive diet meal plan and exercise program ideal for those who want to get in shape while burning off body fat.
>> More on Body for Life diet & it's accompanying book.
Example recipes : Body for Life diet
Turkey Bacon 'n' Egg Scramble, Hash Browns and Grilled Tomatoes
A tasty option for a power-packed breakfast.
- (2 servings) Print Recipe
- 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 whole tomatoes
>> More on Body for Life diet & associated products
Verdict : Body Clock diet
A diet plan review indicates that if you can stick with it, this program will deliver results. Presented in a highly motivating way, this program is ideal for anyone who wants to change their life by getting in shape and eating better.
The basic principles of gym fitness and a higher protein diet have been proven to work over and over again.