Pros : curves Diet
- The plan teaches portion sizes
- Good nutrition is emphasized
- Shopping lists and recipes are included
- Regular exercise is a key part of the plan - this is of course linked to the Curves women's fitness centres
>> More information on Curves.
Publications : curves Diet
Despite the repeated salesmanship for the Curves franchise, this book offers plenty of practical advice for anyone wanting to get in shape and lose weight.
There are inspirational stories aplenty, plus loads of diet plans for different body types, and helpful shopping lists and recipes.
>> More on the Curves Diet & fitness clubs.
Example recipes : curves Restricted Diet
- 1 6-1/2 oz. water-pack tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 med. Potato cooked, peeled, and cut into wedges
- 1 C sliced mushrooms
- 1 9 oz. package thawed frozen green beans
- 1/3 C light Italian dressing
- 1/2 t Teriyaki sauce
- 6 leaves leaf lettuce
- 1 Lg. Hard-cooked egg, peeled and sliced
- 2 t drained capers
>> More on Curves Diet & products.
Verdict : curves Diet
A diet plan review of this program suggests that while it is an effective way to kick start your weight loss, it is not sustainable. Indeed, the suggestion that once you come off the diet you can eat 2,500-3,000 calories a day, because your metabolism will adapt to the increase in food, is likely to see most women put all the weight straight back on.