Pros : Zone diet
- A long term diet meal plan rather than a quick fix
- Can have numerous positive effects on health
- Recommended by many health professionals
- Advocates eating a variety of healthy food choices
>> More on the zone diet & the diet menu
Publications : Zone diet
The British version of the diet adopted by numerous celebrities including Madonna, Demi Moore, and Barry Manilow.
There are over 150 recipes designed to help you balance out your diet. Eating more protein and fat allows you to enter a Zone of optimum metabolic function and peak performance. Eating in this Zone will not only help you burn fat but also fight heart disease, diabetes, PMS, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression and more.
>>More on zone diet products
Example recipes : Zone dietSpaghetti Squash Lasagna
- 4 cups of cooked spaghetti squash [4C]
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce [4C]
- 4 oz. cooked ground turkey or turkey sausage [4P]
- 4 oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded [4P]
- 1 cup cottage cheese [4P]
>> More on the zone diet & recipes
Verdict : Zone diet
A diet plan review suggests that this is a good long term solution for many people. Recent research is demonstrating that increasing the proportion of protein in your diet can lead to weight loss, so for those who safely want to reduce their carbs, this might be the one to try.