Pros : Traffic light diet
- The Traffic Light Diet is a long term plan, not a quick fix fad
- Encourages healthy eating
- No calorie counting, merely suggested portion sizes
- Gradual weight loss is likely to occur
- Easy for children to understand
- Clinically proven to be effective
- No foods are totally forbidden
>> More on the Traffic light diet & weight loss advice
Publications : Traffic light diet
The Traffic Light diet promises no hunger pangs, no calorie counting, just the easiest diet meal plan ever.
All foods are categorized as green (good), amber (OK) or red (bad) - to follow the diet simply choose most of your foods from the green, some from the amber, and few from the red.
>>More on the Traffic light diet & slimming products
Example recipes : Traffic light dietTraffic Light Kebabs (serves 4)
- 125g (5oz) low-fat soft cheese
- 2 dessert spoons low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon tomato ketchup
- 12 cherry tomatoes (washed)
- 1 green pepper or small cucumber (washed and cut into 12 pieces)
- 2 carrots (scraped and sliced into 6 pieces each)
- 12 cocktail sticks
>> More on Traffic light diet & recipes
Verdict : Traffic light diet
One of the simplest and healthiest diet plan reviews to hit the market in years. You'll learn what are good choices, what are bad, and how to plan your eating for optimum health and weight loss.