Pros : Sugar addicts diet
- Reducing sugar intake is recommended by most health professionals
- This is a long-term healthy diet meal plan, not a quick fix fad
- Research shows that replacing carbs with protein promotes weight loss
- Many people report improvements in health once they reduce their sugar intake
>> More on the sugar addicts diet & weight loss plans
Publications : sugar addicts diet
Written by ex-sugar addict Nicki Waterman, (GMTV fitness) this book offers a plan to beat your sugar habit.
Waterman helps you to identify if you are a sugar addict, explains how sugar contributes to major health issues, and offers advice on how to cope with people and situations that could set you on the wrong track.
>>More on the sugar addicts & slimming products
Example recipes : sugar addicts dietBrown Rice Flour Waffles
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup milk (could substitute soy or oat milk)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon soda
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
>> More on sugar addicts diet & diet foods
Verdict : sugar addicts diet
A diet plan review reveals that this is no mere quick fix fad. By addressing a problem that affects many people, and offering tips to beat the craving, this is a potentially life-changing plan for many people.