So get working those calf Raises as a great exercise to strengthen, tone and define the calf's and lower legs. You can use a chair to balance during the calf raises if you like. Remember to stay in your comfort zone and move the legs slowly and smoothly.
- Stand behind the chair with both hands on the back of the chair.
- Keep your legs straight and body pright.
- Slowly move onto your toes lifting your heels off the ground until you are on tiptoes (as long as this is comfortable for you).
- Hold yourself up on your toes for 3-4 seconds.
- Slowly lower your heels back down and return to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise 5-10 times at first, but this can be increased if you feel comfortable.
Choose another Exercise.